Thursday, October 25, 2018


Hello everyone... welcome to my science blog... I am Mehtaab Afreen....  A teacher trainee from GVM's Dr Dada Vaidya College of Education..






In my blog you will get many interesting science lesson plans such as ICT lesson, Lab lesson, Classroom lesson. You will also find various teaching aids, worksheets, science quiz, sci fun and many more....



I would like to thank my guide, my mentor Dr.Anna Neena George who guided me throughout...

So if you like my blog then please dont forget to leave your valuable comment


12 comments:

  1. Good work.well designed blog.Innovative lesson plans and worksheets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and informative blog, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative and informative work. Really liked the design of your blog. You have a very nice handwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique and interesting blog.. well organised lesson plans.. worksheet teaching aids are good.. keep it up and keep blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work afreen.! Well done dear . I have gone through with all your work and it's so Interesting and unique and as you know I m already fan of your handwriting well done. Keep up the good work ! Amazing blog ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work... your blog is very informative especially for the teacher trainees.. nice lesson plans, worksheets.. your hardwork can be clearly seen.. keep up the good work๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work.. very informative blog. Very innovative ideas. Very good. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic work and innovative ideas .nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very well design....creative and informative blog ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is very informative.
    Very good lesson plans to refer to.
    keep up your good work Afreen.
    looking forward to see more of your amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone... welcome to my science blog...  I am Mehtaab Afreen ....  A teacher trainee from GVM's Dr Dada Vaidya College of...